About

Sunday 19 August 2018

Believing in yourself

Why am I not succeeding in life? Why are things only tough for me? Why am I like this? What's wrong with me? Maybe God didn't bless me enough?

We often utter these words while we're frustrated with whats happening in our lives and we speak them because we are always in disbelief. Not being able to believe in yourself should the biggest concern of life right now because with no or very less believe in yourself there is nothing worthwhile that you can achieve. The most POWERFUL remedy to all these thoughts is to just BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.

It is this believe that is going to take you out of all your misery. It is this believe that is going to strengthen you to fight it out till the very end. It is this believe that will make you taste greatness that you have never seen before. Look at the example of the GREAT MUHAMMAD ALI. He was great because he always said and Believed that he was. He told everyone that he is the greatest and the world had to surrender to him and accept that he is the very best. This is what only believing in yourself can get you.

To end this blog post, I would like to take help from a great observation that I have made over the years of my life and that is that I HAVE NEVER SEEN a unsuccessful person who BELIEVED in himself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment